Skin Balancing Rosewater Toner by Elipey SkinCare pH 5.5
- Calculated at Checkout
This unique toner containing hydrating and astringent components such as witch hazel, Dead Sea salts and aromatic rose water, gently purifies and re-mineralizes your skin. Reduces inflammation while soothing and refreshing. Can be used to set make-up. Natural Skin pH of 5.5
Key Ingredients for beautifully toned and firm skin
- Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract - removes excess oil and impurities; nourishes skin with healthy moisturizing properties that prevent the skin from drying out
- Rosa Damascena Flower Water Derived from rose; softens, soothes and provides natural fragrance
- Rosa Flower (Rose) Oil - Reduces inflammation, refreshes dry sensitive skin
- for skin; tones, cleanses, and has a regenerating effect; Fragrant,
- Sea Salt (Dead Sea Salts) From the Dead Sea -Rich in magnesium and calcium, which improves skins hydration by strengthening the barrier function of the skin, nourishing and hydrating skin cells and removing toxic waste. Attracts water to your skin, drawing up the rich nutrients and moisture from the hypodermis (deepest skin layer) up to the epidermis (outer skin layer). Studies show that Dead Sea minerals gently reduce roughness by instantaneously taking dead skin cells off the surface of the skin, leaving the skin smoother and more able to absorb moisture and nutrients.
Directions for Use:
Spray on as a toner after cleansing. May be sprayed throughout the day to rehydrate the skin. Spray after shaving.
Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Rosa Damascena Flower Water, Butylene Glycol, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Root/Bark Extract, Saccaromyces/Silicon Ferment, Saccharomyces/Magnesium Ferment, Saccharomyces/Copper Ferment, Saccharomyces/Iron Ferment, Saccharomyces/Zinc Ferment, Sodium PCA, Glycerin, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil, Sea Salt, Menthol, Polysorbate 20, Nonoxynol-10, Benzoic Acid, Chlorphenesin, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hydroxide, Cyanocobalamin
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.